Mmm... creamy beige...
ever been to a club where people wee on each other?
ever drank baileys from a shoe?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Mmm... creamy beige...
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
it's attached to your rod mother licker!!
some good stuff there
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
ever drank baileys from a show?
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
under closer inspection i realized it was a funk ball of space tits from outer space. lmao
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
i seriously watch that at least once a day..haha
hell, i have the love games song on my ipod
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I had my own little stint of watching it all the time, but I'm passed that now. I got a little burned out on it.
Definitely still funny though!
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Not a huge fan of Old Greg. It was okay for a little while, I found it creepy for the most part.
You don't know me...you don't know what I got!
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
I love Old Gregg..haha
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
The whole episode was good. Someone told me that the Mighty Boosh, er, the show it came from was decent. Never sat down and really watched it apart from that episode.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks